I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by CHINKERATOR on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:58 am

RT, I saw your chat with dogman. I never really knew how much you gave or how you felt. The horsefucker thing is just a joke, we don't really hate you for that. We don't hate you for anything really, we just got tired of the things your posts.

_________________

"Let's pull a Michael Jackson and Beat it" - Unnamed Disco Thugs
avatar
CHINKERATOR

Posts : 60
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:21 am

haha holy fuck do you actually expect me to believe for one fucking second you don't hate me when you people literally bitch about me for anything you can think of that i've done that you don't like every day OTXT is active?

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:24 am

also just for the record you don't come off as sincere at all here'

i don't know if you're actually attempting to but it sure as fuck doesn't seem like it

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by room on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 pm

rt why are you getting angry at chink

he isn't even a mod, he did fucking nothing

blame oaky or stalin or whoever went through with your ban


Last edited by room on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

room

Posts : 63
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by room on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 pm

it isn't just mlp rt

you're king of speedposting

i originally thought that was the reason why you got banned

seriously, you make a massive amount of posts to the point of having them look like shitposts

room

Posts : 63
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by CHINKERATOR on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Dude, this is the kind of shit that makes people not like you.

I feel sorry for you, you have contributed a shit ton of time to OTX and you've thought we hated you even though we don't

You thought we didin't like you for reasons that weren't really true.

_________________

"Let's pull a Michael Jackson and Beat it" - Unnamed Disco Thugs
avatar
CHINKERATOR

Posts : 60
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:38 pm

room wrote:rt why are you getting angry at chink

he isn't even a mod, he did fucking nothing

blame oaky or stalin or whoever went through with your ban
yeah haha except this isn't about the ban and you're fucking stupid

i have no idea why people put up with your shit

room wrote:it isn't just mlp rt

you're king of speedposting

i originally thought that was the reason why you got banned

seriously, you make a massive amount of posts to the point of having them look like shitposts
that is not a valid reason for even a tenth of the shit that you people pull

stop

CHINKERATOR wrote:Dude, this is the kind of shit that makes people not like you.

I feel sorry for you, you have contributed a shit ton of time to OTX and you've thought we hated you even though we don't

You thought we didin't like you for reasons that weren't really true.
yeah alright then riddle me this: if you guys don't "hate me" or don't "give a shit about what i like" why are you perpetually shitting on me for the things i like and why are you being colossal douchebags in response to everything i do? for a while a select couple of you fuckers were even relaying the shit i posted on tumblr to OTXT and bitching about how i've "gone down the shitter" even though if anything i'm vastly better off without you

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by cock on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:30 pm

quality wrote:
room wrote:rt why are you getting angry at chink

he isn't even a mod, he did fucking nothing

blame oaky or stalin or whoever went through with your ban
yeah haha except this isn't about the ban and you're fucking stupid

i have no idea why people put up with your shit

room wrote:it isn't just mlp rt

you're king of speedposting

i originally thought that was the reason why you got banned

seriously, you make a massive amount of posts to the point of having them look like shitposts
that is not a valid reason for even a tenth of the shit that you people pull

stop

CHINKERATOR wrote:Dude, this is the kind of shit that makes people not like you.

I feel sorry for you, you have contributed a shit ton of time to OTX and you've thought we hated you even though we don't

You thought we didin't like you for reasons that weren't really true.
yeah alright then riddle me this: if you guys don't "hate me" or don't "give a shit about what i like" why are you perpetually shitting on me for the things i like and why are you being colossal douchebags in response to everything i do? for a while a select couple of you fuckers were even relaying the shit i posted on tumblr to OTXT and bitching about how i've "gone down the shitter" even though if anything i'm vastly better off without you
top fucking jaja you fucking loser autist no life how does it feel being put the fuck down

cock

Posts : 2
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by Legally UGLY on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:51 pm

epic win
avatar
Legally UGLY

Posts : 143
e peenor : 300
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by carl on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 am

lol

carl

Posts : 38
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by carl on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:33 am

rt stop being a dick to room when there's issues we act civilized yet you feel the need to be passive aggressive for no reason

we do not hate you rt but your personality could use a bit of work
we hardly be douchebags to you link some threads

carl

Posts : 38
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 am

carl wrote:rt stop being a dick to room when there's issues we act civilized yet you feel the need to be passive aggressive for no reason

we do not hate you rt but your personality could use a bit of work
we hardly be douchebags to you link some threads
look at all that top notch naivety

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by carl on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 am

quality wrote:
carl wrote:rt stop being a dick to room when there's issues we act civilized yet you feel the need to be passive aggressive for no reason

we do not hate you rt but your personality could use a bit of work
we hardly be douchebags to you link some threads
look at all that top notch naivety
see this is what i mean we try to reason with you and our responses are dismissed with condescending bullshit

mind explaining WHY its top notch naivety?

carl

Posts : 38
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by no rt just no on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm

hey rt maybe if you stopped being a condescending fuck people might actually like you
there's a reason we dislike you and this is part of it

no rt just no

Posts : 16
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

carl wrote:
quality wrote:
carl wrote:rt stop being a dick to room when there's issues we act civilized yet you feel the need to be passive aggressive for no reason

we do not hate you rt but your personality could use a bit of work
we hardly be douchebags to you link some threads
look at all that top notch naivety
see this is what i mean we try to reason with you and our responses are dismissed with condescending bullshit

mind explaining WHY its top notch naivety?
haha "being a dick to room for no reason" as if

room whines like a bitch behind my back because oh my god i sent him fucking tumblr links the world is ending and cries endlessly about how i'm a shitty poster when literally 95% of his posts are roblox and tomoko level shit now

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

no rt just no wrote:hey rt maybe if you stopped being a condescending fuck people might actually like you
there's a reason we dislike you and this is part of it
i don't give a fuck if you "dislike" me lol

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by Legally UGLY on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Yeah then why r u ranting about this
avatar
Legally UGLY

Posts : 143
e peenor : 300
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:13 pm

there's a difference between disliking someone and hating them nerd

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by no rt just no on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 pm

even if you claim that we hate you and i'm fairly certain none of us do, the only reason for it is your dickish behavior

no rt just no

Posts : 16
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:26 pm

a person's dickish behavior doesn't justify being a bigger dick to them

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by wu tang shogun on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:20 am

great thread
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 29
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by FladeMcGay on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:32 pm

rtcity is a cool guy
avatar
FladeMcGay

Posts : 86
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 18
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:07 pm

this thread is pretty damn gay

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by terrier on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:09 pm

still the best thread on here
if only due to the massive amounts of salt that caused it to be posted
refer to signature

_________________
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget faget 
avatar
terrier

Posts : 199
e peenor : 200
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by quality on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:22 pm

terrier wrote:still the best thread on here
if only due to the massive amounts of salt that caused it to be posted
refer to signature
stop using size 1 text nerd

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 43
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry, I really am sorry.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum