Post by room on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 pm

rt is being gay and thinking otxt banned him for talking about mlp or whatever

room

e peenor : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: come on rt

Post by quality on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 pm

room wrote:rt is being gay and thinking otxt banned him for talking about mlp or whatever
holy fuck you literally do not know fuck all about anything you are talking about

quality
Admin

e peenor : 100

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no rt just no on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 pm

hey rt it would be real cool of you if you stopped acting like a little baby
people have tried to apologize to you for what they did
how about you stop being a baby and acknowledge this beyond "YOU DON'T CARE YOU ASSHOLE EHHH"

no rt just no

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quality on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:11 pm

go back to rtcity and tell him we dont give a dick shit what he fucking likes. he can support isis for all i care. i just dont want him bringing it around me. i like shit i know you guys arent into and you dont see me making more than one thread for it and continuously posting about it even after people have asked me to stop, more than once.
lol epoch needs to suck it the fuck up if you get that butthurt over people posting shit they like then move to another country because america was founded on the principles of "do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's legal and constitutional"

quality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by no rt just no on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 pm

rt avoids questions like a pro

no rt just no

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carl on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 am

quality wrote:
go back to rtcity and tell him we dont give a dick shit what he fucking likes. he can support isis for all i care. i just dont want him bringing it around me. i like shit i know you guys arent into and you dont see me making more than one thread for it and continuously posting about it even after people have asked me to stop, more than once.
lol epoch needs to suck it the fuck up if you get that butthurt over people posting shit they like then move to another country because america was founded on the principles of "do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's legal and constitutional"
but that also means we can voice our opinion
i like plenty of stupid things but i don't tell everyone they're "fucking stupid" if they tell me its shit

carl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quality on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:54 am

carl wrote:
quality wrote:
i like plenty of stupid things but i don't tell everyone they're "fucking stupid" if they tell me its shit
you can voice your quality opinion all you damn well want but actively wanting others to be silenced because you don't like what they like is tumblr level shit

quality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carl on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 am

quality wrote:
carl wrote:
quality wrote:
you can voice your quality opinion all you damn well want but actively wanting others to be silenced because you don't like what they like is tumblr level shit
they don't want you to be silenced they're just saying they think ponies are shit. so?

carl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum