fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by FaggotTomoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:19 pm

idk op

FaggotTomoko

Posts : 10
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2016-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:21 pm

I was going to respect Tomoko's privacy but she has relinquished it by talking shit to my glorious forum




Not muh desktop - Lil bitch
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:32 pm

once a busta, you always a busta

_________________
freedom never dies
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:32 pm

NO I DIDNT

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 pm

I think it's really sad that Tomoko is mad at me and my forum for no reason.

After all, nobody banned her until she sent the litigation.
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 pm

jewmoko wrote:NO I DIDNT
don't lie to me i know you're working with bernie sanders
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:34 pm

wu tang shogun wrote:
jewmoko wrote:NO I DIDNT
don't lie to me i know you're working with bernie sanders
Once a terrorist always a terrorist
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:36 pm

xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I think it's really sad that Tomoko is mad at me and my forum for no reason.

After all, nobody banned her until she sent the litigation.
everybody blocked me because they were mad about things RT did, not me

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by FaggotTomoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:36 pm

quality wrote:
jewmoko wrote:NO I DIDNT
please do tell us all about who actually sent the litigation then
5 bucks she says idk

FaggotTomoko

Posts : 10
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2016-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:37 pm

jewmoko wrote:
xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I think it's really sad that Tomoko is mad at me and my forum for no reason.

After all, nobody banned her until she sent the litigation.
everybody blocked me because they were mad about things RT did, not me
that's exactly what a communist would say
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:37 pm

and you obviously were trying to get rid of me because you're RTs buttboy anyways

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by FaggotTomoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:38 pm

jewmoko wrote:
xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I think it's really sad that Tomoko is mad at me and my forum for no reason.

After all, nobody banned her until she sent the litigation.
everybody blocked me because they were mad about things RT did, not me
thats because you where being a shit head

rt had little to nothing to do with it if what you say was true they would have blocked rt too

FaggotTomoko

Posts : 10
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2016-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 pm

jewmoko wrote:
xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I think it's really sad that Tomoko is mad at me and my forum for no reason.

After all, nobody banned her until she sent the litigation.
everybody blocked me because they were mad about things RT did, not me
Sweetheart people blocked you because nobody wanted to read you trying to talk shit
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by FaggotTomoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 pm

guys this is all she wants to get people mad and le troll them XDDDDDDDDD

FaggotTomoko

Posts : 10
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2016-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Tomoko of course has nothing to say about sending the litigation because she obviously did it
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:40 pm

I knew a guy who told me with pride about how he would go on 4chane and pretend to be a murderer Tomoko reminds me of that except a dude who pretends to be a retard
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:40 pm

tomoko's a goober

_________________
freedom never dies
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:43 pm

nothing else to say

_________________
freedom never dies
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by FaggotTomoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:44 pm

i hope one day tomoko learns to be a better person and have a happy life

FaggotTomoko

Posts : 10
e peenor : 0
Join date : 2016-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:45 pm

xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I knew a guy who told me with pride about how he would go on 4chane and pretend to be a murderer Tomoko reminds me of that except a dude who pretends to be a retard
you mean yourself?

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:45 pm

xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:Tomoko of course has nothing to say about sending the litigation because she obviously did it
no i didnt, fuck off

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by wu tang shogun on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:46 pm

jewmoko wrote:
xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:I knew a guy who told me with pride about how he would go on 4chane and pretend to be a murderer Tomoko reminds me of that except a dude who pretends to be a retard
you mean yourself?
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
avatar
wu tang shogun

Posts : 30
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:46 pm

jewmoko wrote:
xx_gladhander-freedom wrote:Tomoko of course has nothing to say about sending the litigation because she obviously did it
no i didnt, fuck off
Explain the pictures honey
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:46 pm

"IT WAS A GLITCH IDIOT" - tomoko lying through his greasy broken teeth
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by jewmoko on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:47 pm

FaggotTomoko wrote:i hope one day tomoko learns to be a better person and have a happy life
sugar, i hope you fail every class in college so you can learn some humility

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fuck you, i didnt send that litigation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum