weird shit you've found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird shit you've found

Post by quality on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:07 pm


_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 44
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: weird shit you've found

Post by quality on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:15 pm

http://flutterwonders.tumblr.com/

this showed up in my extremely odd tumblr recommendeds today

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 44
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: weird shit you've found

Post by quality on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm

http://bronies.tumblr.com/

this too

i don't know why because 98% of what i post and reblog is anti-SJW and random fandom shit and has nothing to do with ponies and of the remaining 2% 1.999999998% of that is equestrian language (ie words and not actually pony)

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS

quality
Admin

Posts : 787
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 44
Location : i patrioti is my name

View user profile http://tomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: weird shit you've found

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum