ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:03 am

no message necessary
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by jewmoko on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:40 am

who are you anyways

no need to worry about telling us who you are, its not like anyone here will do anything bad

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:15 pm

jewmoko wrote:who are you anyways

no need to worry about telling us who you are, its not like anyone here will do anything bad
dont patronize an american citizen you bitch i fear no man woman or child

im oaky
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by jewmoko on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 pm

oh, i see

how are you

_________________
gib money
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:30 pm

jewmoko wrote:oh, i see

how are you
im living large and in charge on otxt which you are invited to come back to if you pretend youre not amsk8r
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:30 pm

even though you are
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by Sexy Salamander wants ass on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 pm

jewmoko wrote:oh, i see

how are you
cuttin back niggas in my place drinkin lean
avatar
Sexy Salamander wants ass

Posts : 80
e peenor : 100
Join date : 2015-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 pm

xx_gladhander-viagra wrote:
jewmoko wrote:oh, i see

how are you
im living large and in charge on otxt which you are invited to come back to if you pretend youre not amsk8r
zacmac and james just came back and apparently brought some dude named 'tim' so if you dont come back youre just letting bee jay down to be mean motherfucker
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by jewmoko on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:38 pm

xx_gladhander-viagra wrote:
xx_gladhander-viagra wrote:
jewmoko wrote:oh, i see

how are you
im living large and in charge on otxt which you are invited to come back to if you pretend youre not amsk8r
zacmac and james just came back and apparently brought some dude named 'tim' so if you dont come back youre just letting bee jay down to be mean motherfucker

 what?
avatar
jewmoko

Posts : 759
e peenor : -300
Join date : 2015-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by xx_gladhander-freedom on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:41 pm

if you dont fucking come back to otxt diseased will die an unhappy man from his mcdonalds addiction
avatar
xx_gladhander-freedom

Posts : 406
e peenor : 1600
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROOM SUCK MY BALLS II

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum